In celebration of the city and its unique ways, a four-foot neon sign will be installed by Cascade steps on St Augustine’s Parade with a famous Bristolian phrase shining brightly in the heart of the city. Can you guess what it is? Only one way to find out…
We will be commissioning a new Neon Phrase each year- submit your ideas for what we should make for the next edition on twitter #overheardinbristol
A new commission from Bristol Light Festival, based on a famous Bristolian Phrase.
• The nearest accessible toilet is located in Watershed
• There is a mix of slab pavement and cobblestones nearby to the installation.
• There are bollards at intervals around the near vicinity. The minimum width between the bollards is 125cm
• There is a car park drop off place behind Watershed, on canon’s Road (off a4)
• There is accessible parking at Millennium square.
• It takes about 3 minutes to get to this installation from Frame Perspective (installation 7) and about 6 minutes to get to Wave-field (installation 9)
• The work is family friendly
• The work is positioned